We are your Washington, DC business brokers.
CGK Business Sales sells businesses in the greater Washington D.C. and Virginia areas. While there are many mergers and acquisitions advisors and Washington D.C. business brokers, CGK Business Sales is unique. Nationwide, less than 20% of businesses sell. We sell 85% plus.
How do we do this?
- At CGK, we’ve learned the best practices from years of working at higher levels of finance at private equity, investment banking, hedge funds and we’re bringing that experience to your small or medium-sized business.
- We have buyers are from the mid-Atlantic, across the United States, and even international buyers.
- What do we do that is better than other Washington D.C. business brokers or other M&A advisors? We understand what it takes to sell a small to medium-sized business better than others. It is not as simple as merely finding a buyer. As a business owner, you need an advisor that can help you through the process from start to finish.
- This includes marketing the business to qualified buyers and leading the process through due diligence, legal, and banking. We also run our process differently from almost everyone at this level. We create buying interest and run a bidding process to ensure that you get the highest price and best terms.
- Having completed numerous complicated deals, we understand what needs to happen to get a deal done. That’s why we sell over 85%+ of our businesses, compared to an industry average of less than 20%. The ones we don’t sell struggle after we start the sales process.