Mergers and Acquisitions Advisors
Unique Ways to Market a Business for Sale $500 Scholarship Offer
CGK Business Sales remains an industry leader when it comes to closing a deal on a company for sale. The industry average remains at 20 percent, yet CGK sells more than 80 percent of those businesses entrusted to us. We do so using a proprietary sales process, and our experience at higher levels of finance benefits the client in numerous ways. Furthermore, we create more interest in a client’s business than our competitors do, but we are always searching for new ways to attract potential sellers. As a result, we are currently offering a $500 scholarship to the student that comes up with the most unique way to market a business for sale.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
Winner Announced: December 31, 2018
The $500 scholarship will be offered to the high school junior or senior who comes up with the most unique way to market a business for sale. Current college students looking to continue their education may also apply. The essay needs to focus on bringing attention to a business that is available and ensure it is seen by the largest target audience.
- Applicants must be planning to pursue a degree in business or marketing at an accredited college or university or currently be enrolled in an accredited program in one of these fields.
- The student must be a junior or senior in high school with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- The application needs to be completed in full and accompanied by the required essay discussing the abovementioned topic.
- Submit an essay of no more than 1,500 words to email@example.com in .doc or .pdf form.
- Creativity is encouraged. However, essays containing profanity or vulgarity will be rejected without consideration.
- The essay must present a unique way to market a business for sale and must be written in English.
- Entries, once submitted, cannot be edited or returned.
- Only one entry per applicant will be considered.
- Entries must be received by midnight ET December 15, 2018.
- The winner will be announced on or before December 31, 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email and has 10 business days to reply. If no reply is received within these ten days, a new winner will be chosen.
- Questions regarding the scholarship, application process, or essay topic should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your essay to Scholarships.